We are pleased to inform you all that Khalti and Nic Asia have partnered to further encourage the adoption of digital payments across the nation. With this NIC Asia, users can now load money to the Khalti wallet through multiple ways such as:
- Mobile Banking
- Link Bank Account
- ATM card
After loading their Khalti wallet, the customers can make payment for various goods and services on the go via Khalti’s mobile app and web service.
“We are looking forward to technology to facilitate easy solutions where our customers can fulfil all their banking / financial related requirements using their mobile phones. We are very excited to collaborate with Khalti to provide its seamless digital payment facility to all our customers.”
-Roshan Kumar Neupane, CEO of NIC Asia Bank
Here are different methods from which NIC Asia users can easily load money in Khalti:
Load fund in Khalti using NIC Asia Mobile Banking App in these few simple steps:
- Download, sign up and log in to NIC Asia MoBank app
- Tap on Load Wallet on the home-screen
- Choose to Load Khalti among the available wallets
- Enter the amount to load in your Khalti wallet, your Khalti ID and tap on ‘Submit’
- Confirm your transaction and tap on ‘Confirm’
- Enter the 4-digits transaction pin of NIC Asia MoBank
- Your transaction is successful and your Khalti wallet will be loaded instantly.
Haven’t activated NIC Asia mobile banking service yet? Click here to know how to activate the service.
Load fund in Khalti using Khalti Bank direct from your Nic Asia Bank account in these few simple steps:
- Signup and Login to Khalti from Khalti App or Web Dashboard using Khalti.com
- On the homepage tap on the “Khalti Bank Direct” banner or go to more and tap on “Link Bank Account”.
- Tap on Load fund button, enter the amount you want to load and fill the remarks section as well.
- Now, your fund will be loaded instantly in your Khalti wallet.
For more details, click HERE.
Load fund in Khalti using NIC Asia E-Banking in these few simple steps:
- Open and log in to Khalti app or web dashboard khalti.com
- Tap on Load Fund and select e-banking
- Choose NIC ASIA from the list of banks to load your Khalti account.
- The Internet Banking portal of NIC ASIA Bank will open. Log in to the site using your NIC Asia Bank’s Internet Banking Username and Password.
- Tap on Pay.
- An OTP (One-Time-Password) will be sent to your registered mobile number and to your email address. Enter the OTP, and tap on Transfer.
- For confirmation, tap on OK.
Load fund in Khalti using NIC Asia ATM card in these few simple steps:
- Download and SignUp to Khalti from khalti.com/app
- Log into Khalti using your phone number and password
- Go to the ‘Load Fund’ option on the home page and Select ‘VISA/MasterCard/Amex Card’ option
- Select ‘Nepali Debit/Credit Cards’ option
- Enter the amount you want to load to Khalti
- Enter ATM Card number mentioned, Expiry Date, Name on the Card and CVV Number and enter your email address
- Select the device (SMS/Email) where you want to receive the OTP (One Time Password) for security reasons. Once you select the device, you will receive the OTP in the selected device.
- Enter the OTP and Tap on Submit button
- Your fund will be loaded successfully and you will receive a notification.
For more details, click HERE.
Got into a problem?
Reach out to our support team at: