NIC Asia Mobank is NIC Asia Bank’s Official Mobile Banking App. With this App on your phone, you can enjoy easy banking from your handheld devices, from anywhere anytime. You can manage and use your Bank Account on the move and around the clock with this secure Mobile Banking App from NIC ASIA Bank.
Key Features of NIC Asia Mobile Banking App, NIC Asia Mobank:
1. Banking On the Go
2. Bill Payments Made Easier
3. Top Up Made Easier
4. Fund Transfers Made Easier
5. QR Code: Scan and Pay
6. Instant Online and Retail Payment with Fonepay Network
7. Accessing your Account Information Made Easier
8. User Friendly, Safe and Secure
9. And Many More Exciting Features
To be able to use this App, you first need to have a valid account maintained at NIC ASIA Bank, and you need to subscribe to the NIC ASIA Bank’s Mobile Banking Service.
We are happy to inform our Valued Khalti users that NIC Asia Bank has recently introduced self-registration for Mobile Banking Services. The users who haven’t previously subscribed to the bank’s mobile banking service, can sign up and opt-in for Mobile Banking and receive the credentials online.
How to activate NIC Asia Mobile Banking Service Online?
2. Open NIC Asia Mobank and click on ‘New User’
3. Enter your registered mobile number and account number
4. Enter activation code received via SMS in the registered mobile number
5. Set up your Login Password
6. Setup your Transaction PIN
Now, login and enjoy services provided at NIC Asia Mobank
Banking has never been this simple and easier before. Enjoy banking without visiting your branch.
Now, you are all set to load fund in Khalti using the NIC Asia MoBank.
Click here to learn how to load fund in Khalti from NIC Asia MoBank app and internet banking service.
About NIC Asia Bank
NIC ASIA Bank is one of the largest private-sector commercial banks in the country in terms of capital base, balance-sheet size, number of branches, ATM network and customer base. Currently, the bank has 284 branches, 40 extension counters, 24 branchless banking and 289 ATMs across Nepal with a network covering all major financial centres of the country.