We are excited to announce to our valued Khalti users that now you can load fund in your Khalti account easily from Muktinath Bikas Bank’s mobile banking app – Muktinath Smart, and the internet banking service.
We recently partnered with Muktinath Bikas Bank for digital payments. With this alliance, Muktinath Bikas Bank customers can load their Khalti accounts via the bank’s mobile banking app Muktinath Smart and internet banking service and make digital payments for various goods and services on the go via Khalti’s mobile app and web service.
How to load fund in Khalti using Muktinath Smart App?
1. Open Muktinath Smart app on your smartphone and log in to your bank account using login credentials
2. Tap the Khalti icon on the home screen
3. Enter the desired amount to load in your Khalti wallet, enter your Khalti ID and tap on SUBMIT
4. Confirm your transaction details and tap on CONFIRM
5. Use your fingerprint or enter your password to complete the transaction
Your Khalti wallet will be loaded instantly.
How to load fund in Khalti using Muktinath Bikas Bank eBanking Service?
1. Go to Muktinath Bank’s eBanking portal https://ebanking.muktinathbank.com.np/ and login to your account using your Username and Password
2. Click on MANAGE BILL PAYMENT on the sidebar menu and click on Bill Payment
3. Choose Khalti in Merchant Group and Pay For options. Enter your Khalti ID, and desired amount to load in your Khalti account, and click on SUBMIT
4. Confirm your transaction details and click on Confirm
5. Enter your Transaction Password and click on Pay
Your Khalti account will be loaded instantly.
After you load the fund in Khalti, you are all set to make all types of bill payments instantly.