Are you looking to have an adventurous trip? Bored with the chaotic and polluted city life? Want to escape from your daily routine and visit a rural village and get the essence of beauty and have an adventure at the same time? Now to fulfill your adventure’s dream, Quad Bike Nepal – an adventure-tourism-based service has come into operation in Chitlang village of Makwanpur district, an emerging tourism destination. You can ride an ATV motorcycle and enjoy the off-road riding experience. Interestingly, you can book your ride at Quad Bike Nepal and pay directly from Khalti.
What is Quad Bike Nepal? How is it different from other adventure companies?
Quad Bike Nepal (QBN) is an adventure-tourism-based service/activity established in the year 2019 with the motive to promote adventure tourism in Nepal. The brand is operated and owned by The Adventure Gears. The main attention and mission of this company are to fulfill and deliver promised sustainable and responsible sports in an eco-friendly manner. The conservation and restoration of nature is the guiding force behind each trip, so part of our income is also dedicated to good causes supporting the environment.
Quad Bike Nepal provides ATV all-terrain vehicles i.e. a world of high energy, blood-pumping thrill, and enjoyment for the teen years and upward. ATV touring has catapulted into the mainstream of the travel and tourism industry. Unlike buses, ATV gives tourists a certain amount of independence and direct access to the sights and sounds of their destination. For some tourists, the sensation of the wind flying through their hair as they blaze through unfamiliar terrain is enough to justify the premium of an ATV tour. ATV tour offers unique value elements for adventure enthusiasts.
Why should you choose the Quad Bike Nepal?
Quad Bike offers an amazing experience with a combination of natural beauty and cultural heritage. The company offers a variety of different extreme sports catering to your skills and desires while also providing accommodation when required. The ride will take you to the most stunningly beautiful and exciting places offering you opportunities to experience local cultures in the most authentic way by participating while spicing up the trip with a variety of activities catered to your interests.
The company seeks to influence the world of travel with the concept of Green Travel. At Quad Bike Nepal, adventure travelers won’t unspoil nature for their travel destinations and support environment-friendly ways of traveling.
You can enjoy the quad bike adventure through rice fields, plantations, crossing the jungles, mud tracks, cultural heritages of a traditional village in Chitlang. Experience the excitement of riding a powerful automatic 200cc Quad Bike in the center of the most stunning countryside Chitlang.
Anybody aged above 16 can take a ride at Quad Bike Nepal and create unforgettable memories and experiences.
Rides currently available at Quad Bike Nepal
- Single Ride (Current Rate: Rs.3000 /hr)
- And, many more to be added soon
How to book the ride at Quad Bike Nepal?
You can book rides at Quad Bike Nepal from its website and pay from Khalti, or book it directly from Khalti Bazaar (inside the Khalti app) in a few taps on your smartphone.
Six simple steps to book a ride at Quad Bike Nepal through its website and pay from Khalti
- Open the website of Quad Bike Nepal (quadbikenepal.com)
- Click on your BOOKINGS, and choose your desired package.
- Provide your desired date for the ride, shift, and the number of riders, and click on PROCEED BOOKING
- Fill up the form with the required details and click on NEXT STEP.
- Click on KHALTI/E-BANKING.
- The payment interface of Khalti opens. You can pay through eBanking or balance in your Khalti Wallet
To pay from Khalti Wallet:
Step 1: Enter your Khalti ID (mobile number) and tap on the PAY button
Step 2: Enter your transaction PIN and OTP (one-time-password) you have just received on your mobile registered with Khalti and tap on Confirm Payment
(Note: If you are a new user, you will receive a third party transaction pin in your Khalti registered mobile number which you can change by going to the ‘More’ → Settings→ Third Party Transaction option in Khalti App.)
Also read: How to top-up Tootle using Khalti?
Steps to book Quad Bike adventures ride through Khalti Bazaar
- Sign up and log in to the Khalti app on your smartphone and click on the Bazaar icon on the footer of the Khalti app
- Choose Quad Bike Nepal among the list of services
- Choose your desired package: Quad Bike only (Rs.3000) or M.A.P Package (Rs.4000 & above). (In addition to a quad bike ride for one hour, the M.A.P package includes snacks, dinner, breakfast, and tent/room at Chitlang Resort.)
- Fill up your details: name, contact no., email, the desired date for the ride, number of people, etc. If you have chosen M.A.P Package, choose if you want to spend the night in a tent or a room, and fill in up necessary details.
- Confirm your details and click on OK.
After the successful payment, your ride is successfully booked at Quad Bike Nepal. A representative from Quad Bike Nepal will also call you for confirmation.
Enjoy your adventurous ride and explore the beautiful Chitlang village.
Don’t have Khalti account? Create it in two minutes!
Don’t have enough funds in the Khalti wallet to pay for the ride at Quad Bike Nepal? Load fund instantly using mobile banking, eBanking, bank voucher deposit, Khalti Sewa Kendra, and more methods! How?
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram for more scoops.