Khalti provides a seamless mobile payment solution to recharge mobile phone, pay your internet & DTH bills, Electricity, Water and Landline bills from your mobile with a click of few buttons. Khalti’s easy digital payment facility for these services makes it an ideal digital wallet for all users. Now, you can also load fund in your Khalti wallet using NIBL Mobile Banking and make cashless payments on the go.
You can load funds in Khalti via NIBL Mobile Banking in these 5 simple steps:
1. Open NIBL Mobile Banking App on your smartphone
2. Tap on ‘Transfer’, and tap on ‘Khalti Wallet Transfer’
3. Enter the amount you want to load, your Khalti ID (phone number), and tap on ‘NEXT’
4. Enter your NIBL Mobile Banking PIN and tap on ‘SEND REQUEST’
5. Your Khalti wallet will be loaded. You will get a confirmation message on your mobile phone from the bank about the transaction.
You can now go to your ‘Khalti’ app and see ‘Transaction History’ for confirmation.
Still confused? Watch this video on how to load fund in Khalti via NIBL Mobile Banking:
After you load fund in Khalti, you are all set to make all types of bill payments instantly.
If you have any confusions and inquiries, you can connect to us in following ways: