We are happy to inform our valued Khalti users that you can now load the Khalti account easily from Shangrila Bank mobile banking and internet banking and make cashless payments on the go.
Khalti has partnered with Shangrila Development Bank to facilitate digital payments to the bank customers. Mr Suyog Shrestha, CEO of Shangrila Development Bank, and Mr Dhruba Adhikari, Director of Khalti, recently signed the partnership agreement.
This alliance will enable Shangrila Development Bank customers to load their Khalti accounts via the bank’s mobile banking app, internet banking service, and counter deposit vouchers and make payment for various goods and services on the go via Khalti’s mobile app and web service.
How to load funds in Khalti using Shangrila bank mobile banking?
1. Open Shangrila BankSmart app on your smartphone and log in to your bank account using login credentials
2. Tap on the ‘Payment’ icon on the home screen. Tap on the ‘Bill Payment’ menu and choose ‘Khalti’
3. Enter the desired amount to load in your Khalti wallet, enter your Khalti ID, and tap on ‘Submit’
4. Confirm your transaction details and tap on ‘CONFIRM’
5. An OTP code will be sent to your phone via SMS, enter the code and tap on ‘SUBMIT’. Your Khalti wallet will be loaded instantly.
How to load funds in Khalti using Shangrila bank internet banking?
1. Go to ebanking.shangrilabank.com and login to your account enter your username and password
2. Go to the ‘Bill Payment’ menu and choose ‘Pay for Khalti’
3. Enter your Khalti account, the desired amount to load in your wallet, and click on ‘Submit’
4. Confirm the transaction detail and click on ‘Confirm’
5. Enter the OTP (One Time Password) that you just received on your mobile number registered at Shangrila Bank and click on Pay. Your Khalti wallet will be loaded instantly.
After you load the fund in Khalti, you are all set to make all types of bill payments instantly.
Don’t have a Khalti account yet? Set it up in two minutes.