- What is Khalti Club?
Khalti Club is a recently launched premium subscription of Khalti, where users can enjoy Cashback on Movies and Events to the fullest with the subscription at just Rs. 399 (VAT Inclusive) for a year.
Exclusive benefits for a Khalti Club member includes:
- Cashback up to Rs.1,000 on Movie and Event Tickets for 10 Months (coupons will be valid till the validity of your subscription plan and will not be carried forward upon renewal)
- Double ( 2X )Khalti Points on payment above Rs.150
- Rs. 100 discount on Bluebook renewal service
- How to subscribe Khalti Club?
To subscribe to Khalti Club, you can click on the Banner available in Khalti’s Home Screen. Fill up the required details and proceed to pay in order to subscribe. Your subscription will be unlocked instantly.
The subscription will be renewed automatically after a year. However, you can cancel your auto renewal anytime if you don’t want to renew your subscription.
- What is the subscription fee?
The subscription fee for Khalti Club is Rs. 399 for one year subscription (VAT inclusive).
- How do I cancel my subscription?
To cancel your Khalti Club subscription, go to your profile and click on banner. Click on ‘Cancel Subscription’ to cancel. However, your cancellation will not be refunded.
- Will I get a refund on cancellation of my subscription?
We are sorry to inform you that, we can’t issue a refund once the package is subscribed. You can cancel the auto renewal for the next time. However, even if you cancel the subscription, your subscribed year plan for the year will continue and you will get all the benefits for one year.
Follow the steps below to cancel your Khalti Membership Subscription:
- Sign Up/Login to Khalti
- Go to your Khalti profile
- Click on your Membership subscription
- Tap on Cancel subscription
- Who can subscribe to Khalti Club?
Khalti Club is for all KYC verified users. To subscribe to Khalti Club, you must be a Khalti user and have your KYC verified.
- How can I pay for Khalti Club?
In order to become a Khalti Club user, you need to be a Khalti user first (KYC Verified). You have to pay using your Khalti Wallet balance or through Linked Bank Account.
- What is the difference between normal Khalti user and membership user?
There are extra Cashbacks, offers on movie and event tickets for Khalti Club users in comparison to free users.
- How to upgrade Khalti Club to Khalti Pro?
In order to upgrade your subscription from Khalti Club to Khalti pro, follow the steps below:
- Open Khalti app
- Click on your Khalti Profile
- Go to subscription section
- Tap on ‘Upgrade’
On upgrading to Khalti Pro, you will have to pay the remaining amount for the new subscription, which will be calculated by the system & the user has to pay the remaining amount in pro rata basis. However, the validity of your subscription plan will be the initial date of your Khalti Club subscription.
- I’ve Subscribed Khalti Club. Why am I not getting premium features?
Please provide us your Khalti ID number with the detail of your issue in our Facebook messenger or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org You can also contact us in our customer support at 16600158888, 01-5970017
- What is the Transaction Limit for Khalti Club users?
Transaction Limit is as follows:
- Per Transaction Limit: Rs. 1,00,000
- Daily Limit/Count: Rs. 5,00,000
- Monthly Limit/Count: Rs. 10,00,000