- What is Khalti Pro?
‘Khalti Pro’ is a subscription package where users can enjoy many exclusive benefits at subscription of Rs. 599 (VAT Inclusive) for a year.
Some of the exclusive benefits for Khalti Pro members includes:
- 2% cashback on self-mobile Topup (same number as Khalti ID)
- Send money for Free to Saved Bank Account
- Cashback up to Rs.1,000 on Movie and Event Tickets for 10 Months (coupons will be valid till the validity of your subscription plan and will not be carried forward upon renewal)
- Double ( 2X )Khalti Points on payment above Rs.150
- Send money to other banks for free ( 5 Times a month)
- How to subscribe Khalti Pro?
To subscribe Khalti Membership, you can click on the Banner available in Khalti’s Homescreen. Fill in the required details and proceed to pay in order to subscribe. Your subscription will be unlocked instantly.
Your subscription will be renewed automatically after a year. However, you can cancel your auto renewal anytime if you don’t want to renew your subscription.
- What is the subscription fee?
The subscription fee for Khalti pro is Rs. 599 for one year subscription (VAT inclusive).
- How do I cancel my subscription?
To cancel your Khalti Pro subscription, go to your profile and click on the banner. Click on ‘Cancel Subscription’ to cancel. However, your cancellation will not be refunded.
- Will I get a refund on cancellation of my subscription?
We are sorry to inform you that, we can’t issue a refund once the premium version is subscribed. However, even if you cancel the subscription, your subscribed year plan for the year will continue and you will get all the benefits for one year.
Follow the steps below to cancel your Khalti Membership Subscription:
- Sigup/Login to Khalti
- Go to your Khalti profile
- Click on your Membership subscription
- Tap on Cancel subscription
- Who can subscribe to Khalti Pro?
Khalti Pro is for all KYC verified users. To subscribe to Khalti Pro, you must be a Khalti user and have your KYC verified.
- How can I pay for Khalti Pro?
In order to become a Khalti Pro user, you need to be a Khalti user first (KYC Verified). You have to pay using your Khalti Wallet balance or through Linked Bank Account.
- What is the difference between normal Khalti user and Khalti Pro user?
There are exclusive and extra Cashbacks, offers and Pro features for Khalti Pro users in comparison to normal Khalti users.
- What is the difference between Khalti Club user and Khalti Pro user?
The commonality between the two membership is savings upto Rs.1000 on Movie and Event Tickets, 2X Khalti Points, and Rs.100 Discount in Bluebook Renewal service. However, there are many other exclusive benefits like Send Money to saved bank account for Free, 2% Cashback on self-mobile Topup, and many more.
Can I switch to Khalti Club?
Downgrading to Khalti Club means that you would have to subscribe to the Club package at Rs. 399 and get lesser benefits since we don’t have a refund option to your previous subscription. Hence, we don’t have the option to downgrade your subscription.
Nevertheless, you can cancel your auto renewal and subscribe to Khalti Club next year, after your Khalti Pro plan expires.
- I’ve Subscribed Khalti Pro. Why am I not getting premium features?
Please provide us your Khalti ID number with the detail of your issue in our messenger or write us at email@example.com You can also contact us in our customer support at 16600158888, 01-5970017.
- What is the Transaction Limit for Khalti Pro users?
Transaction Limit for Khalti Pro is as follows:
- Per Transaction Limit: Rs. 1,00,000
- Daily Limit/Count: Rs. 5,00,000
- Monthly Limit/Count: Rs. 10,00,000