- Lead generation
- Identifying suitable merchants and purpose them to our product and service
- Maintain a CRM Merchant profile and update remarks for further follow-ups
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with existing and new merchants
- Achieve sales target and revenue goal.
- Address client inquiries and solve problems with the help of the Technical team.
- Maintain documents and transfer them to the Legal team for Agreements
- Plan for the travel to the designated area to meet with customers
- Stay informed about the local market conditions and competitors.
- Provide feedback to the institution regarding customer needs and market trends.
- Potential Agent Identification and onboarding and Agent mobilization.
- Collection of API Fee and timely collection
- Follow up for Integration after an agreement is done and give support to the merchant with the help of our Merchant support team for Integration
- Encourage merchants to go live and transaction
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in the field of Marketing or sales
- Minimum 1-year experience in sales or marketing
- Two-wheeler with a valid driver’s license