Want to accept payments for your online business in Nepal? Follow this simple guide and you will be able to integrate Khalti Online Payment Gateway easily.
Who are merchants? What is a merchant account?
Merchants are those users who have set up an online business and want to accept payments online from other users. Merchant accounts are those accounts which are able to accept payment online from other users while purchasing a product or a service from Merchant’s platform.
How to create a merchant account?
To create a merchant account, please follow the following procedures:
1. Follow this link to sign up for Merchant Account and click on SIGN-UP button
2. Enter your details including your Organization Name, Email and Password
3. Tick I agree to the terms and conditions box and click Join
4. Enter the verification code that you have gotten in your email and click on verify. Or you can just follow the link you have gotten in your email with the verification code.
5. You have successfully created your merchant account and you can start you technical integration process.
Note: Submit your KYC immediately to accept payments of higher values.
After you create a merchant account and submit your KYC, head to Khalti online payment gateway documentation.
Khalti Online Payment Gateway API resources:
Web SDK: http://docs.khalti.com/checkout/web/
Mobile SDK: http://docs.khalti.com/checkout/android/
iOS SDK: http://docs.khalti.com/checkout/ios/
If you have any confusions and inquiries, you can connect to us in following ways:
We are available on Skype for technical support, Skype ID: 9801165568
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org