We are looking for passionate and creative content professionals for our social media team. If you want to become part of one of the leading homegrown brands and thrive in your career growth, then this is for you.
Content Marketing (Main Role)
- Research and create cool, trendy, killer ideas for different media, such as social media posts, blog posts, videos, print materials, and more.
- Lead & assist the content team/writers in researching, writing, and editing various types of content.
- Stay updated with the trend and create trendsetting content.
- Write Press Releases & coordinate with the media.
- Thoroughly review and ensure written materials’ accuracy, punctuation, and formatting.
- Implement Search Engine Optimization (SEO) based content.
- Collaborate with other teams, such as design, marketing, and product, to stay aligned with the brand tone and overall marketing strategy.
Social Media Marketing
- Assist the social media team with planning, and help develop and execute social media advertising campaigns.
- Research and identify platform-wise content and curate relevant and engagement-based content.
- Good Communication skills
- Excellent English and Nepali writing skills
- Skills in photo editing, creative design, and video editing using online editing tools- (Basic Level)
- Experience: 1-2 years of work experience in Copywriting/ Content Marketing, and Social Media Management.
- Education Level: Bachelor’s passed or Masters ongoing
- Staying up-to-date with industry trends, content marketing best practices, and emerging tools and technologies.
- Familiarity with web publications
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems