Education Level: Master
Experience Required: More than or equal to 5 years
Professional Skill Required: Interpersonal, Management, Communication, Administration, Public Relations
- Proven experience as Chief Operating Officer or relevant role
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Business Operations, Finance, marketing, etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and execution
- Experience in representing the company in an external environment will be added advantage
- Experience in Resource optimization and cost rationalization with proven track records.
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Prior experience in financial services shall be preferred
- Design and implement Operational Strategies, plans, and procedures to achieve business objectives as per Company’s Strategic Financial Plan
- Continuous review of organizational SOP, guidelines, and authority delegation and amendment as per market and company dynamics.
- To monitor and intervene in the day-to-day interdepartmental operational hurdles and dependencies.
- To conduct and oversee the various inter and external meetings, and huddles and execute the outcome thereof.
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth along with tracking and achieving the same.
- Continuously mapping the company’s input to output efficiency and devising the best mechanism to increase the performance efficiency of available Human, financial, and other assets.
- Oversee daily operations of the company along with major domains. (HR, Compliance, IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance, etc.)
- Lead employees to encourage a performance-driven culture in the organization.
- Devise the objective performance-based reward system and evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics.
- Oversee the Business Process Reengineering, Standard Operating Procedures, and Resource Bandwidth mapping and Optimization of all Departments.
- Identify areas of optimization and devise the strategic orientation for the efficient execution of regular jobs.
- Participate in the company’s growth and expansion strategy thereby adding value for purpose-driven growth.
- Design, and implement policies to promote company culture and vision and oversee operations to keep businesses on track.
- Evaluate the company’s performance and recommend strategies to CEO and BOD to improve results.
- Oversee the DNA and Talent management, Projects and General Administration, Business Operations, Support, and other relevant verticals of the company.
Interested candidates are requested to send their recently updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a cover letter mentioning their work and academic credentials.
Note: While sending your CV via mail please mention the position you are applying for