ShareSansar.com, Nepal’s No.1 stock market portal recently launched SS Pro, a powerful web-based desktop software. It is a very useful tool for Nepali stock market investors to make informed and sensible investment decisions. SS Pro offers all modern tools, analytics, and charting software with real-time LIVE data to help investors become a PRO investor.
The software is targeted at investors big and small to help them make informed investment decisions.
Features of SS Pro
1. Nepal’s first market confidence meter
2. Core Fundamental Analysis tools with digitized reports
3. Free Built-in Portfolio Tracker (manage unlimited number of shareholders with a single account)
4. Powerful Portfolio and Watchlist Alerts system
5. Short-term Technical Analysis/Volatility Analysis/Market Analysis
6. Monthly Stock and Indices Outlook
7. Nepal’s First Investment Worth Calculator
8. In-depth Mutual Fund Analysis & Buy/Sell/Hold info
9. Powerful Broker Analytics & Buy/Sell/Holdings info
10. Live Charts with Powerful Charting Software
Now, you can pay digitally for SS Pro using Khalti Digital Wallet. As a promotional offer, Khalti is providing Rs. 100 cash back on Khalti account on every SS Pro subscription (annual package). This offer will be available till 31 December 2018.
Original SS Pro subscription fee: Rs. 3,500 per year
How to subscribe SS Pro and pay online via Khalti?
1. Register for a free ShareSansar account from the website ShareSansar.com
2. Login again using the same login credentials
3. On the web dashboard, click on “Choose Package” on the left hand side
4. Choose “SS Pro” and click on “Next”
5. Then, on the package page, click on “SS Pro” and proceed for the payment. Choose Khalti as the payment option.
How to pay via Khalti?
Khalti provides various modes of online payment. To pay via Khalti, select Khalti from the given payment options. The payment modes provided are:
a) e-Banking partners
Step 1: Choose Khalti as the payment option, and interface of Khalti will load.
Step 2: Select the bank of choice, enter your Khalti ID and tap on “PAY”
Step 3: You will be redirected to your bank’s e-banking portal where you can complete the process
b) Wallet checkout
Step 1: Choose Khalti as the payment option, and interface of Khalti will load
Step 2: Choose ‘Wallet’ and input your mobile number and tap on the “PAY” button
Step 3: Enter third-party transaction PIN and the Confirmation Code you have just received and tap on ‘CONFIRM PAYMENT’
6. After the successful payment, you will receive a success message and get redirected to the ShareSansar website.