Are you an electric vehicle owner concerned about battery levels every time you plan to go out? Worry not, NEA has placed charging stations across the country, ensuring that electric vehicle users have easy access to charging portals.
To make your charging experience even more convenient and ease the payment process you can make payments at the charging stations from Khalti. Khalti provides a convenient platform, enabling you to make payments for your NEA EV charging sessions effortlessly.
Here is how you can make payment for your Electric vehicle from Khalti,
- Open the NEA Charging App
- Go to the Vouchers Section and tap To recharge
- Select the amount
- Select Khalti Digital Wallet
- Enter your Khalti ID and Khalti Pin
- Scan QR from the NEA charging app and pay
You will also get a chance to earn 10% cashback up to Rs. 30 on your first-ever Electric vehicle charging payment from Khalti.
So, why the wait, Drive sustainably and enjoy the perks!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the NEA App necessary to pay the charging bill via Khalti?
– Yes, You must download the NEA charging app in order to pay your charging bill via Khalti.
- Is the 10% cashback offer applicable to all Khalti users?
-Yes, this offer is for all Khalti users on their first-ever payment in the NEA EV charging station.
- How do I avail of the 10% cashback offer on my EV charging payment with Khalti?
-To avail of the 10% cashback, you need to make your first-ever Electric vehicle charging payment using Khalti at NEA charging stations. The cashback is applicable up to Rs. 30.
- Is the 10% cashback offer applicable for every electric vehicle charging payment made through Khalti?
-No, the 10% cashback offer is specifically for your first-ever electric vehicle charging payment made through Khalti.
- Is this offer valid only for charging stations in Kathmandu or for the whole country?
-Yes, this offer is valid for everyone, who makes their vehicle charging payment via Khalti.
Don’t have Khalti? Download now