CAN Federation Parsa is all set to organize a mega-event Subisu CAN InfoTech Birgunj 2019 from 11-14 Jan (पौष २७ देखि ३० सम्म ). This is the first time CAN InfoTech is being organized in Birgunj, Parsa district. It is a province 2 level ICT exhibition. We are glad to announce that all the visitors to the exhibition can buy tickets online from Khalti and get 25% cashback instantly.
Speaking about CAN InfoTech Birgunj, President of CAN Federation Parsa, Mr Alok Chaurasia has said,
Through CAN InfoTech Birgunj 2019, we are aiming to make Birgunj an IT hub. This province-2 level mega event will be the most comprehensive exhibition covering the widest range of industries and sectors of ICT, as well as the richest products and commodities including the latest innovation and technology.
Items to be showcased in CAN Info-Tech includes Operating System Software, Networking Solutions, Mobile Phones and Solutions, Electricals and Electronics showcase, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), Product Launch, Laptop and Desktop, Computer Parts, UPS, Inverter, Stabilizer, Solar Power System, CCTV, Printers, ICT Training and Solution Providers, Educational Institutes, Computer Peripherals, Pen drive and External Hard disk, Web Services, Antivirus Software, Digital Photography and Designing, Wireless Solutions, Insurance/Accounting/Finance Software, Animation & Entertainment, etc.
Objectives of Subisu CAN InfoTech Birgunj 2019
- To showcase the latest technology and promote the product and services
- To lunch new initiatives, products, services, technologies and obtain direct feedback
- To establish a relationship with the existing and new customers
- To maintain open communications with the customers as well as other personnel
- To raise the company profile within the industry as well as to conduct market research
- To identify and facilitate the needs of domestic ICT industries
- To create awareness in ICT application and computer literacy
- To develop, share and make the people aware of the concept of AI, IoT, Smart City and demonstration of these things
- To enhance the uses of technology in government body to make a smart Nepal
- Exhibition and Demonstrations (70+ Stalls)
- Demonstration of recent ICT products
- Smart City concept and demonstration
- 3D Printing Demonstration
- AR/VR Exhibition
- Robotics Exhibition
- Smart Gadgets
Subisu CAN InfoTech Birgunj 2019 details:
Date: 11 Jan – 14 Jan (27 Poush – 30 Poush)
Time: 10 AM – 5 PM
Venue: Birgunj Nagar Sabha Griha, Adarsha Nagar
Ticket Price: General: Rs. 50/-|| Student: Rs. 30/-
Ticketing Partner: Khalti Digital Wallet (Visitors will get 25% cashback on each ticket of CAN InfoTech Birgunj purchased via Khalti.)
Don’t have Khalti account yet? Create it in two minutes!
Khalti’s Digital Birgunj initiative
Birgunj Metropolitan City is the capital city of Province No. 2, Nepal. In 2017, Birgunj Metropolis in association with Khalti Digital Wallet conducted a special Digital Birgunj program. As part of the campaign, more than 200 housemakers were trained on making digital payments. As a result of the program, a significant number of people from Birgunj people have started paying their household electricity bills along with other utility bills online.
Likewise, a special campaign was launched to put important places of the city on Google map. Currently, Birgunj Metropolis has also launched its mobile app and taken an initiation to turn itself into a smart city.