We are seeking a Field Sales Intern to join our team for the Khalti Suraksha team. As a Field Sales Intern, your primary responsibility will be to bring sales by visiting potential customers.
- Enhance the sales activities of Khalti Suraksha team.
- Visiting agents and customers to inform them about various products and services.
- Demonstrate flexibility in handling diverse tasks and responsibilities.
- Distributing flyers in different places.
- Making calls to potential leads.
- Proactively visit Khalti Pasals and agents and customers to introduce and educate them
- Generate new leads and opportunities through networking, and referrals.
- Effectively provide and distribute flyers in designated areas, aligning with the specific requests and preferences.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activities, customer interactions, and follow- ups.
- Provide excellent customer service, addressing client inquiries and resolving issues in a timely manner.
- Collaborate seamlessly with the sales team, offering support and coordination to achieve collective goals.
- Demonstrate flexibility in handling diverse tasks and responsibilities, responding promptly to evolving needs.
- Valid two-wheeler license and ownership of a reliable two-wheeler vehicle.
- Previous experience in sales or business development, preferably up to one year.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to effectively engage with clients and build relationships.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Excellent negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of digital payment systems and financial services is a plus.