- Proficient understanding of HTML, CSS and frontend development principles.
- Experience with building complex, single-page applications using React and popular state management libraries (such as Redux or Mobx)
- Strong understanding of component-based architecture and best practices for designing reusable components.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build tools and development workflows (Webpack, Babel, Vite, parcel, Storybook etc.)
- Experience with Restful APIs and asynchronous programming using Promises or async/await.
- Experience with server-side rendering (SSR) and Next.js.
- Familiarity with testing frameworks like Jest, Enzyme, Vitest and React Testing Library.
- Knowledge of version control system (Git) and experience with collaborative development workflow (eg. Git Flows)
- Strong problem-solving skills and debugging skills with the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Self-motivated and passionate about staying up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in web development.
Nice To Have
- Experience working with React Native and its ecosystem.
- Familiarity with backend technologies and frameworks like Django, Node.js, Express
- Experience working with Electron.js and it’s ecosystem
- Develop and maintain responsive web applications using React and technologies around Js ecosystem.
- Write efficient, reusable, and well-documented code following industry best practices and coding standards.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including designers, product managers and other developers, to understand project requirements and deliver high quality solutions.
- Collaborate with the backend team and integrate the frontend system with server side application as per the business requirements.
- Collaborate in design and architecture discussions, providing valuable feedback.
- Optimize application performance and ensure scalability through code reviews, testing and continuous integration.