Khalti family is happy to bring bank withdraw facility to you. Now, you can easily transfer money in your Khalti wallet to your bank account.
We are also introducing a dedicated ‘Withdraw’ section on Khalti app and website from where you can proceed to bank withdrawal.
Currently, this facility is available for the users having bank account in Nepal Investment Bank Limited (NIBL) only. However, more banks are going to be added in the near future.
With the Khalti app, consumers can very conveniently recharge their mobile phone, pay their internet & DTH bills, Electricity, Water and Landline bills from their mobile with a click of few buttons. In addition to offering the convenience of a digital wallet for easy transactions, the cash out feature makes Khalti ideal for all users, enabling them to digitize cash, remit it to family and friends, and/or withdraw it at their convenience.
Follow these 3 simple steps to transfer money from Khalti wallet to bank account:
Step 2. Tap on ‘Withdraw’
Step 3. Choose your bank, enter account holder name, account number, the amount to transfer into bank account and tap on ‘Withdraw’ button
Now, the money from your Khalti account will be transferred to the bank account in no time.
(Note: Pleases enter your bank information carefully. If you enter wrong information, your money might go to a wrong account and may not be able to be recovered.)
Khalti wallet to Bank Account Transfer Limit:
|Maximum Transactions Per Day||4|
|Maximum Amount Per Transaction||Rs 40,000|
|Maximum Transaction Amount Per Day||Rs 80,000|
|Maximum Transactions Per Month||20|
|Maximum Transaction Amount Per Month||Rs 2,00,000|
Charge Slab for Withdrawal:
|Rs 100 – Rs 1000||Rs 10|
|Rs 1001 – Rs 10000||Rs 20|
|Rs 10001 – Rs 20000||Rs 30|
|Rs 20001 – Rs 30000||Rs 40|
|Rs 30001 – Rs 40000||Rs 50|
|Rs 40001 – Rs 50000||Rs 60|
Terms & Conditions:
1. Users having a bank account in NIBL can withdraw funds from Khalti to NIBL.
2. Withdrawal is transferring funds from Khalti to bank account holders in NIBL.
3. All the transactions in withdrawal take place in real time basis (within max 15 minutes). In case the funds do not get transferred within 15 minutes, you should contact Khalti Support.
4. You can transfer up to Rs. 40,000 at a time from Khalti to a bank account, Rs. 80,000 in a day, and a maximum of Rs 2,00,000 in a month.
5. Moreover, only the main balance can be transferred to bank accounts. The money you received as cashback cannot be transferred to bank accounts and will stay in your wallet.