Khalti digital wallet has been digitizing various organizations and businesses in Nepal for more than 4 years. Educational institutions are no exception.
Until just a few years ago, we had to stand in long queues to pay University, School, and College fees. Our parents/guardians also suffered not because of economic hardship but they happened to miss out on their due date resulting in late fee charges. It wasted both our money and precious time.
Keeping their problems a top priority, Khalti has collaborated with more than 1000+ universities/schools/colleges to facilitate parents and guardians to make schools, colleges, and institutions online fee payments in Nepal from Khalti.
Along with the introduction of this service, now you no longer need to visit bank offices to deposit school fees. With your simple finger tap, you can do your business online via Khalti from the comfort of your home. It has also been providing digital literacy to young girls by launching different campaigns like SmartChhori.
Why accept payment from Khalti?
Once Universities/ Colleges are connected with Khalti, it will promote your educational institution via Khalti’s platform including its Website, Viber, Linkedin, and mobile applications, and other forms of social media. Moreover, as Khalti is one of the emerging payment gateways and digital wallets in Nepal, being associated with Khalti helps to increase your college’s brand value and awareness. Accepting online school fees in Nepal from Khalti also helps to prevent the virus from spreading during the pandemic.
Follow these simple steps to integrate Khalti Payment Gateway:
- Sign up for a school merchant account and login into the merchant dashboard
- Tap on Get Keys and you will see Test secret keys and Test public key
- You can use these keys for Khalti Payment Gateway integration
- At least one test transaction should be made from the Khalti wallet.
- Complete transactions made from E-banking and M-banking will not lead to a successful test transaction.
- Adding more money to the Khalti app is not required to make a test transaction.
- To view your transaction’s status, go Transaction option and tap on Test mode.
For more information, click on docs.khalti.com
How to pay school/college fees online from Khalti?
- Login to Khalti App and tap on School Fee icon
- Select your School and enter all the required details
- Choose a payment option and click on Get Details
- Now confirm the details and tap on OK button
- Your payment has been successfully done.
You can view and download your payment details from Khalti’s transaction section whenever you want.
Why pay University fees from Khalti?
- It is payable 24/7 from the comfort of your home
- You will stand a chance to win a 100% scholarship offer
- You can save your time and money by getting your job done instantly and exciting cashback
- You can view and download transaction history from anywhere at any time
- It helps to make contactless payment amidst COVID
Institutions associated with Khalti Digital Wallet:
- Universal Secondary School
- Annapurna School, Morang
- Blue Bird School, Lalitpur
- Apex Life school, Chabahil
- Balkumari English School, Chitwan
- Madan Bhandari Memorial College
- Birgunj College (BCPL)
- Xavier International College, Kalopul
- Texas International College
- Universal Engineering & Science College
- Mid Western University Surkhet
- Hetauda City College
- Himalayan College of Management, Kamalpokhari
- Himalayan Whitehouse International College, Puralisadak
- New Millennium College and many more………
Scroll through our list of Smart Schools in Nepal on the Khalti app to find out yours!
By integrating Khalti Payment Gateway, you can easily accept school fee payments from SCT cards, connect-IPS, Banking, Mobile Banking, and Khalti users. It is highly secure and simple to integrate. So hurry up! Start integrating Khalti into your system and accept hassle free-payments online via Khalti from anywhere and any time.
Khalti Digital Wallet, established in 2017, is a popular Digital Wallet and Payment Gateway in Nepal. Currently, it has more than 1.7 million active users across the country. You can recharge your phone, TV, pay their internet bill, insurance premiums, buy domestic flight tickets, and many more.
Download Khalti from here, Khalti