For the first time in Nepal, Kathmandu will experience the liveliest music concert at Neverland with performers like KING, DIVINE, Astha Gill, Shrushti Tawade, Dong, Dj Shadow, and Dj BeatCrush.
If you’re looking for an event of magic combined with the energy of live performances, then Neverland is the event for you. The event is happening in Dasarath Rangasala Stadium on 21st Feb 2023, organized by I.Live Events. It is a one-day extravaganza that features a diverse lineup of talented musicians and performers. Moreover, get access to the ‘Road to Neverland’ at Club Platinum with many other performers.
When it comes to securing your spot at Neverland, you wouldn’t want to miss getting the best-priced tickets. Hence, ’Khalti’ is your way to go. Khalti is the exclusive ticketing partner for this event, so hurry up and get your Early Bird ticket before they sell out.
Road to Neverland – Ticket Details [Expired]
Road to Neverland is the additional 2-day event in Club Platinum. There are exclusive access on Fan Pit and Fandom Ticket purchase. On purchasing a Fan Pit or Fandom ticket, you will be eligible to the pre-events taking place on February 17th and 18th. You can experience the pre-events with many performers.
Fandom Tickets: [Expired]
Users will get access to gigs happening before the main event of Neverland, on the 17th & 18th February. Moreover, under this ticket, you will also get free access to After-party and Meet & Greet with the artists.
Fan Pit Tickets:
The first 300 buyers will get access to Road to Neverland.
Neverland Phase I Ticket Price [Expired]
- Parapet Phase 1: Rs. 791 [ Audience will be seated on parapets]
- General Phase 1: Rs. 1,695 [ Audience will be standing on the ground]
- VIP Standing Phase 1: Rs. 3,390 [ Audience will be standing on the ground divided by barricade]
- Fanpit: Rs. 7,910 [ First 300 buyers will have free access to pre-events]
There are limited early bird tickets. So purchase it before the next phase of tickets is increased.
Terms and Conditions
- Parapet, General and VIP Tickets will have only access to 1-day event of Neverland on 21st February 2023.
- Fan Pit and Fandom Tickets will have 3 days of access; 2 days pre-event and 1 day Neverland from 17th Feb & 18th Feb and the main event on 21st Feb.
- Only the first 300 Fan Pit tickets will get access to the Road to Neverland.
- Tickets purchased are Non-Refundable & Non-Transferable.
- No food and drinks will be allowed from outside the venue.
Neverland Phase II Ticket Price
- Parapet Phase 2: Rs. 1,291 [ Audience will be seated on parapets]
- General Phase 2: Rs. 2,195 [ Audience will be standing on the ground]
- VIP Standing Phase 2: Rs. 3,890 [ Audience will be standing on the ground divided by barricade]
- Fanpit: Rs. 8,410 [ First 300 buyers will have free access to pre-events]
Terms and Conditions For Phase II
- Rights of admission reserved for the event.
- Outside Food & Drink not allowed.
- The tickets are inclusive of 13% VAT.
- Audiences will have to compulsorily collect their passes from Khalti stalls at the event venue 2-3 days prior to the event.
- The tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable unless the event is canceled.
- Khalti Pvt Ltd is the only exclusive ticketing partner for the event organized by I.Live Events Private Limited.
- Access to “Road to Neverland” Gigs on Fan Pit Tickets is available on only the first 1000.
- All fandom tickets will get FREE entry on “Road to Neverland” Events and after the party.
Buy Tickets From Khalti
To buy tickets to Neverland, follow these steps:
Step 1: Login/Signup to Khalti
Step 2: On the homepage, scroll down to the ‘Events’ Section
Step 3: Tap on the ‘Neverland’ icon
Step 4: Tap on ‘Select Ticket’ and choose the type and number of tickets you want to purchase
Step 5: Click on “Apply”
Step 6: Fill out your Personal Information and click on “Proceed”
Step 7: Verify your details and click on “Pay Now”
Or Click below to buy