For the first time in Nepal, Khalti, a digital wallet introduced a gaming zone within the app. Challenges Arena is a gaming zone where users can take subscriptions and enjoy playing casual games. It is an immersive experience for casual gamers like you to play your favorite games and race your way up to the leaderboard and get rewarded with real rewards.
Benefits Of Playing Games On Challenges Arena:
Challenges Arena awaits grand prizes on the finish line with daily, weekly, and monthly rewards. With your unbeatable scores, you stand a chance to win up to Rs. 50,000. The more you win in each game like Bubble Wipeout, Moto Fury, Juicy Dash, and more, the higher your chances of getting rewarded with higher Khalti balances at the end of each month!
You’ll be able to compete against other challengers all over Nepal who share similar enthusiasm as yours – making it fun for everyone involved! Moreover, you can also invite your friends and compete in games such as Ludo, Solitaire, Cricket Gunda, and more.
Prizes for Daily/Weekly/Monthly winners:
|Daily- 31 Winners||Weekly- 1 Winner||Monthly- 2 Winners|
|1st Winner: Rs. 200||Prize: Rs. 500||1st prize: Rs. 10,000|
|2nd – 11th: Rs. 100||2nd Prize: Rs. 2,000|
|12th – 31st: Rs. 50|
Features of Challenges Arena
Challenge your friends and other players around to a game of multiplayer, real-time games.
See who is your real challenger with the most points in each game by checking out the daily, weekly, and monthly Leaderboards. Play regularly and be a tough challenger with the highest score. You can rule the leaderboard.
Subscribe to Challenges Arena
By subscribing to Challenges Arena, you gain access to a wide range of casual games that level up your gaming skills. From action-packed shooter games to strategic puzzle games, Challenges Arena has it all. With regular updates and new games added frequently, you will never run out of options to play games. Don’t miss out on the fun, subscribe to Challenges Arena today and start your gaming journey.
For now, you can experience this gaming zone for the FREE trial (3 days)
Steps to subscribe to Challenges Arena:
- Signup/ Login to the Khalti app
- Tap on Challenges Arena on the home screen
- Choose the subscription Plan you want to subscribe
- Subscribe and proceed to Pay
A gaming zone, Challenges Arena will be free for the first 3-day trial period. Users have to pay for the subscription after the end of the trial period. The subscription charge for the Challenges Arena is mentioned below:
|30 Days||Rs. 99|
|60 Days||Rs. 149|
|90 Days||Rs. 249|
|180 Days||Rs. 549|
Challenges Arena is the best place to spend a relaxed time playing games and win real rewards. With a huge selection of games and rewards, you can enjoy yourself while earning points. The more you play, the more points and rewards you earn!
Challenges Arena has been designed with mobile gamers in mind: it’s easy to use and compatible with any device (iOS or Android or Web).
Terms & Conditions:
- This game feature is applicable for Khalti’s Android and iOS mobile Apps only. This program is not valid for Khalti’s web platform.
- If you tap on the back while playing any game, then you will not be able to continue the game again if you open the app again.
- Users must be above 16 years of age to play Challenges Arena.
- Khalti reserves the right to terminate this program for any reason at its discretion.
- Khalti reserves the right, at any time, without any prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change this program or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
- Weekly and Monthly winner announcements will be done on the Official Facebook Page.
- 25% TDS amount will be deducted from the reward amount.
- This prize cannot be transferred in the name of others or exchanged for money.
- The winner must claim the prize within 15 days of the announcement of the winner. If the winner does not claim the prize within the specified time, the company reserves the right to cancel the prize.
- To claim the prize, the winner must bring one of their official government documents (citizenship, driving license, or passport) which must match the KYC form verified at Khalti. A copy of the same should also be provided.
- Khalti reserves the right to cancel plans if suspicious activity is found.
- Khalti reserves the right to disqualify any winner if necessary.
Up for a challenge? Play Now