Nepal Life Insurance premium payment online from Khalti
Life insurance offers you and your family financial confidence and is one of the best ways to protect your loved ones and meet your commitment. However only few consider it as an investment option .
Your family future is too important to leave it to chance. With Nepal Life Insurance you can ensure your financial plan for Life. Nepal Life Insurance focuses on making every family financially secure and therefore building each citizen a healthy, prosperous, strong and vibrant nation.
Wondering how to secure your and your family’s future from life’s uncertainties? Worry not! Make Nepal life insurance online payment using Khalti & get up to Rs. 1,500 cashback instantly.
Why pay Nepal Life Insurance Premium online with Khalti?
- You can get 0.50% cashback on your premium amount up to Rs.1500
- Pay from the comfort of your home and avoid queues
- Paperless and eco-friendly.
- Additional Rs 100 Cashback if it is your first ever Insurance Payment ( Use the Promo Code INSURE100)
- Earn upto 5000 Khalti points.
No need to visit a physical counter for paying your insurance bills. Now with Khalti, you can save your time and effort while making you NLIC online premium Insurance Payment and also grab maximum cashback up to Rs.1500.
How to pay Nepal Life Insurance premium payment online via Khalti:
- Log in to the Khalti app on your phone or www.khalti.com through the web
- Go to the “Insurance” icon
- Select “Nepal Life Insurance” company
- Enter your “Policy No.” and “Date of Birth”
- Tap on “Get Details”
- Verify the details and click on “Proceed to Pay”
- Choose your payment method and press the “Pay” button, your transaction will be successful
- Tap on “Transaction History” and press on “Download” option to receive a payment receipt
Terms and Conditions:
- You must pay your Nepal Life Insurance Premium from your Khalti KYC verified ID.
- Customers who make premium payments of Nepal Life Insurance before the due date or within 7 days of the due date will only be eligible for the cashback of 0.50% up to Rs.1500
- This offer is valid for both consumers and POS (Khalti Pasal).
- This offer is applicable only for Nepal Life Insurance Premium Payment.
- The campaign will be valid from 4th of Bhadra, 2078 for a limited period of time
- In case of any fraud regarding the campaign, Khalti’s decision will be the final
- Khalti reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these terms at any time without any prior notice.
What are the things I need for paying Nepal Life Insurance premium payment?
You need to have a KYC verified Khalti account, authorized policy number and Date of Birth.
How to take part in an Offer?
First, open your Khalti app and click on Insurance and Select Nepal Life Insurance, fill in your policy number and Date of Birth. The amount you need to pay will be displayed on your screen. Proceed to pay and confirm your payment and get cashback.
Can I get cashback anytime?
You can get cashback whenever you pay your Nepal life insurance online payment from Khalti. But you must make your premiums payments before the due date or within 7 days of the due date otherwise you will not be eligible for cashback and offers. And also you need to be KYC verified.
Can I benefit from the offer at any time?
You can take advantage of cashback up to Rs.1500 within the last due day or within 7 days of the due date of the offer.
Other Available insurances:
- Himalayan General Insurance
- Sagarmatha Insurance
- Prime Life Insurance
- Premier Insurance
- Sanima Life Insurance
- Jyoti Life Insurance
- Nepal Insurance
- Reliance Life Insurance
- NLG Insurance
- Ajod Insurance
- General Insurance
- Siddhartha Insurance
- Shikhar Insurance Union Life Insurance
- Surya Life Insurance
- Union Life (First Payment
- Sanima General Insurance
- Prudential Insurance
- Mahalaxmi Life Insurance
- American Life Insurance Company
- Lumbini General Insurance
- Everest Insurance
- Surya Life (Surya Payment)
- Neco Insurance
Protect Yourself and Your Family!
Read also: How to pay insurance premium from Khalti?
Don’t have a Khalti account? Download now!