We are glad to announce the launch of newspaper subscription and payment facility within Khalti app. Now, you can subscribe newspapers from Khalti app and make cashless payments. We have onboarded The Himalayan Times, Nepal’s No. 1 English Daily, as the first newspaper in this platform. You can now subscribe The Himalayan Times from Khalti app and make payments instantly. As a limited time offer, we have also brought you a special 20% cashback of every subscription of the newspaper. We will be adding many more newspapers and magazines soon to facilitate subscription and digital payments.
Subscribing a newspaper from Khalti app is very simple.
Please follow the procedures below to subscribe The Himalayan Times from Khalti app and get 20% cashback instantly:
1. Sign up and login to Khalti app
2. Load funds in your Khalti account using any of the methods available eg. mobile banking, eBanking, cards, bank deposit, connectIPS
3. Tap on Subscription icon on Khalti app home screen and tap on The Himalayan Times
4. Fill up the given form with your details, choose subscription duration, and tap on SUBMIT. (Note: You can subscribe the paper for 6 months, 1 year, or 2 years with fees Rs. 850, Rs. 1700 and Rs. 3400 respectively.)
5. You can make payments through either Khalti wallet checkout or through our eBanking partners.
Payment via Wallet checkout
Step 1: Enter your Khalti ID and tap on the PAY button
Step 2: Enter your third-party transaction PIN and the Confirmation Code you have just received on your phone and tap on CONFIRM PAYMENT
You will get 20% cashback instantly while making THT subscription payments via Khalti wallet. So, make sure you are choosing Khalti wallet option
Payment via eBanking partners
Step 1: Select the bank of choice, enter your Khalti ID and tap on PAY button
Step 2: You will be redirected to your bank’s ebanking portal where you can complete the payments process
Note: If you are making payments via eBanking partners option, you will NOT be getting the above mentioned 20% cashback
After the successful payment, you will receive a confirmation message on your phone on successful subscription of the newspaper. A representative from The Himalayan Times will also call you for the confirmation.
Now, wait for the newspaper to get delivered at your doorstep the next day onwards.
What’s more interesting? The Himalayan Times has come up with an ‘Incredible Offer’!
Hurry up! Subscribe to The Himalayan Times and win exciting prizes.
Bumper Prize: MG ZS Car
Monthly Prize: Suzuki Gixxer & Suzuki Burgman
Fortnightly Prize: Blueair 205 Air Purifier
Weekly Prize: OnePlus 6
With every subscription: Get FYMO coins worth NRs.1000/- and free blue book renewal service from Ginger Assurance for the vehicle of your choice worth up to NRs. 500/-