Become a Part of Khalti Team!
Social Media Manager
If you wish to be a part of the fastest-growing Fintech industry in Nepal, join us!
Education Level: Bachelors
Experience Required: More than or equal to 4 years
- Bachelors or Masters in any field
- Good knowledge of creative social media management
- Knowledge about marketing communications
- Knowledge of tools like Photoshop, Canva, Basic video making will be an added advantage
- 3 years experience in the related field, Prior experience in Facebook Pages Management and Creative Social Media Content Creation preferred
- Creative social media management
- Help plan and implement social marketing campaigns for specific marketing goals of Khalti
- Keep up to date best practices in social media trends and business/industry trends
- Develop a distinct online presence by attracting a high number of internet followers through social media channels as Facebook, Instagram, and other social media.
- Represent Khalti in various partnerships/sponsorship events of Khalti and document the events.
- Willing to take responsibility for Social Media during off. office hours from home too.
- Collaborate with campaign managers, creative team, and designers
- Knowledge & Understanding of Online Brand Management and Customer Happiness
- Analyzing the company’s digital marketing plan and social media strategy and identifying strategic weaknesses and making recommendations for improvements
- Researching social media trends and informing management of changes that are relevant to the company’s marketing activities
- Setting key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns, such as targets for a certain number of shares or likes and measuring a campaign’s performance against the KPIs