Become a Part of Khalti Team!
IT Support Engineer
If you wish to be a part of the fastest-growing Fintech industry in Nepal, join us!
Experience Required: More than or equals to 2 years
- Familiarity with FinTech will be an added advantage
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tool (Git)
- Self-motivated, dedicated, and adaptable in a fast-paced environment
- Good knowledge and discipline of Frontend Architecture and implementation
- Basic understanding of API, JSON, REST, XML is a must
- Knowledge of QA skills like identifying, analyzing, reporting, tracking bugs, and drive issues to resolution
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues in a timely manner
- Prepare accurate and timely reports
- Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles
- Test the APIs provided by the clients and third-party vendors
- Test the APIs and frontend system
- Follow the SLA for issues with respect to the severity
- Provide support as a payment gateway service provider and help in integrating the payment solutions for the clients
Interested candidates are requested to send their recently updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a cover letter mentioning your work and academic credentials.